If you rent from a private landlord you can get help through Housing Benefit under a system called Local Housing Allowance. To find out your Local Housing Allowance enter your postcode below and click on Start.

Enter your Postcode

If you don't know your postcode, you can look it up using the Royal Mail postcode finder

Powered by EntitledTo